If you purchase each course individually you would pay $174. Save $55 by getting them all at once and get free Gold Membership!
This eight course bundle includes all you need to know to understand personal finance and build a strategy to struggle less with money, pay debt, invest, and become wealthy by building a stress free plan customized to your goals. You will learn about the eighth wonder of the world, compound interest and exponential growth; stocks, bonds, and funds, index funds, ETFs, and target date funds; how to give yourself a financial health checkup; determining your goals, spending, and net worth; habits and systems to make your plan work; taxes and retirement accounts, including IRAs, 401(k)s, and Roth accounts; how to budget and spend deliberately; avoiding toxic debt and investing; and building a plan which prioritizes what to do in order to achieve maximum effect.
The Personal Finance I bundle includes Gold Membership on Demystifying Wealth.*
*Gold Membership gives access to special live events, such as office hours, webinars, and guest speakers, and a member-only forum to ask questions and discuss.
The bundle includes these courses:
1.101 Why Are We Bad at Money?
1.102 What Is $100 Worth?
1.103 Investing Fundamentals
1.104 Financial Health Checkup
1.105 Habits, Systems, Taxes, and Retirement
1.106 Surviving the Red Zone
1.107 Building Wealth
1.108 Putting It All Together
What you will learn in 10 hours of video courses:
- How to understand and avoid common money mistakes
- Where to invest for the best short, medium, and long-term results with minimal effort
- How understand stocks and bonds and invest in ETFs, index funds, and target date index funds
- How to do an annual personal financial health checkup, including your credit score, debt, and net worth
- The basics of the tax code and retirement accounts, like Roth and traditional IRAs and 401(k)s
- How to set up, use, and automate bank, retirement, and brokerage accounts
- How to get out of debt and create an emergency fund
- How to proceed in truly desperate financial situations
- How create a customized plan to save for your priorities and build long-term wealth through investing
- Secrets the wealthy know and teach their children